I’m a big fan of dips. I think most foods can, and should be dipped. Fruit included. This one is two simple ingredients: yogurt and cool whip. Really, that’s it. And it’s better than you’d think; the flavour is smooth and the texture, refreshing.
Fresh Fruit and Cool Yogurt Dip
Cool Yogurt Dip w/ Fresh Fruit Recipe
Fresh fruit of your preference.
Equal parts flavoured yogurt and cool whip.
1. In a big bowl mix yogurt and cool whip together.
2. Start dipping your fruit!
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmelty cheese 🙂
You can put almost anything with brie, put it in the oven, and 20 minutes later you’ll be in a cheese coma. Which is truly the best kind of coma. For this batch, I poked holes in the cheese and dumped a mixture of garlic, diced tomatoes, fresh basil and few other yummy ingredients, on top.
Baked Brie Ingredients
After it comes out the oven, serve it with a fresh baguette and you’re friends will never leave.
Baked Brie with Fresh Baguette
Baked Brie with Tomatoes, Garlic and Basil Recipe
1 wheel brie cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tomato, diced
2 – 3green onions, diced
Handful fresh basil leaves, ripped into small pieces
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 – 2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Mix above ingredients in a bowl, and poke holes in top of brie. Dump mixture onto cheese and allow marinade in fridge for a few hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, bake cheese for 20 – 30 minutes until cheese looks melty and bubbly.
3. Serve with fresh baguette or crackers and enjoy!