When it’s good to go, flip it over and admire how beautiful and golden it is. Yes, I think pancakes are beautiful.
These are super filling, so you won’t need many, but why not throw a few on a plate for yourself, just in case 😉
Add syrup and butter. Real maple syrup if at all possible. And if you don’t have any, you should get yourself to the Elmira Maple Syrup Festival the first weekend of April every year so you can stock up.
Now you’re ready to eat!
3 cups Plus 2 Tablespoons (All purpose) Flour
½ teaspoons Salt
3 Tablespoons Baking Powder
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 cups Milk
2 whole Large Eggs
3 teaspoons Vanilla
4 Tablespoons Butter
1. Mix together dry ingredients in large bowl.
2. Mix together milk, eggs, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring very gently until just combined.
4. Melt butter and add it to the batter, stirring gently to combine.
5. Cook on a greased skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown. Serve with an obscene amount of butter and warm syrup.
From: The Pioneer Woman